Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

nice

good ep man, keep up the good work

Vote out bub

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

Nice!

That was some good shit for your First submission dude, keep up the good work.

The New Guy The New Guy

Wicked

Nice work dude, hope this wins the comp.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Nice

seriously dude u have to let me download this so i can watch it without having to load it again here. That was absolutely awesome. Can't wait till the next one.... Rock On, Yeah i Yeah!

The True Death of Tupac The True Death of Tupac

not Bad

It was good but why make it so small for?

Sprite War Online: E92-94 Sprite War Online: E92-94

Not Bad

I liked it, I quite enjoy sprite movies and this is up there with the best of them. Keep up the good work dude.

ThomasTruong responds:

I can't use the word thanks...so... gracias!

Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Cool

I rather enjoyed this, it was really well done, I just dont like the idea that americans believe they are they are the only thing keeping this world safe, yes I know this was a fictitious movie but it is a little ignorant. Besides that great job dude keep up the good work!

Routine Routine

Grandtastic!

Great man, bloody brilliant. This is one of those flash movies that makes you go 'Now this is why I come to this site' Well Done.

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

Great!

Love the series, u got the speed perfect in this one.
One idea maybe, you could go into the life of one man, maybe like a scientist who is working on bombs, see through his eyes, see power and corruption. I dont know? Just an idea.
Anyway keep up the good work.

Batman Lives Batman Lives

cool

That was pretty awsome right up to the part where you added humour, i just found it lame, but animation was superb, you should of just made it serious.